Tuesday, October 4, 2011

oh bobby!

is it wrong of me that i deleted my mother as my friend on facebook a few months ago? and i didn't do it to hurt her, i have just come to believe that it is best to not have your parents as your "friend" on facebook, and it isn't that im a bad child and im hiding something from her, it is just something i have decided is a -not!




so if i were to have a hot and not article in a magazine, this would def be a not, you see lightbulbs too? ahh cool


so, the subject of the matter came into convo tonight and it was pretty spankin' halarious so i will share it with you, it went a little something like this..


mom: well i would "like" what you commented on that status if i was your friend on facebook you know..
me: ok, ok.. i will do you the honor of befriending me again mom.
mom: no, that's okay..
me: why bobby??
mom: because you deleted me as your "friend" on facebook, i have to teach you a lesson, i have to play "hard to get me back facebook friend now"
me: well you know, i can do the same thing too by rejecting your friend request if you ever friend request me in the future since you have verbally rejected me via person.
me: and don't you want to read all of my juicy status's again?
mom: i have connections, so i can read your juicy status's all i want without being your friend on facebook.
me: i have connections also bobby, you have no idea


epic fail? maybe so, but it was still funny. i never knew "de-friending" someone on facebook could be such an insult! who knew!?

No comments: