Thursday, September 29, 2011

oh take your time, don't live too fast

if you can guess the song im referring to in my blog title, then kuddos for you! sorry no prize guys. i know its upseting but, it can't be anything like this was..

yes, my hairbrush is stuck in my head, but i didn't break it this time! thumbs up!


this is the after effects of teasing your hair, when you really shouldn't because your hair is already as thick as a beehive sporting penny. kidding, it's really not that bad.

but on a much happier note, im so excited because i found jovi a halloween costume today! weeee! check it out. pretty sure my cat hates me now. ah, well.


so i treat my cat like a lap dog.. i don't see anything wrong with it tat tall, especially since she drinks out of the toliet like one. i lub hurr. and if your still scratching your head, the song is simple man by lynyrd skynyrd. im not too crazy about skynyrd but i do love simple man, its dope.


No comments: