Saturday, September 24, 2011

salt and pepper stars

piggle pipper piper pickle picker pepper...


i bet you can't say this five times fast! i made this tongue twister up while i was food gazing this afternoon because i had to feed my inner fat girl ya know and the pickle jar just happened to catch my attention.. ever have silly moments like that? where the hells bells did that come from!?


im genius, i know.. allow me to take a bow now.


so i woke up this morning, and i had the decision to either A. get my lazy butt up or B. hit the snooze. what did i choose? ah, come on you know.. i hit the snooze!


why do i do that! it's not even like im getting that much more sleep.. maybe a good fifteen minutes mas', if that! i need to put an end to this nonsense!


so i chose to sleep fifteen more minutes instead of washing my nappy headful of hair, threw in some baby powder, then my scrubs and danskos and out the door i go to work.. and it totally screws up my whole day when i do that! and i know it's going to, but my brain takes over my body when six o'clock comes and ozzy is screaming bat eating shet through my radio alarm. bump that ozman i neeeed to sleep i say.


tell me im not alone in this aspect of life.


but i made it through the day anyway, and i was so happy to get a shower when i got home and get that baby powder out of my hair!


today could have been alot easier with a tall sugar free red bull for sure.


me and garrett finally got to use my telescope tonight even though the moon wasn't being socialable, again. what is up with that moon, i seriously have not seen it in days. frustrating. but we did see stars, billions.


it was pretty sweet, we got an old quilt to lay on and looked at the stars together in the front yard and conversated about things like, what if each star was the sun for other solar systems, and what would other people on other planets be like, and what if a huge hunk of that satellite falling from the sky any minute hits our asses right now while we're looking through this telescope!?


i love little moments like that. the stars looked more like salt
and pepper through the telescope but i didn't care. see,
garrett has an inner dork side to him like me, and he is a softy for romantic stuff too. boy am i lucky! he's the best.

No comments: