Wednesday, September 7, 2011

macaroni and moo cows!

i asked brayden what to name this one, his answer.. macaroni and moo cows.. so there you have it! where do kids get their ideas from a clown? and why is nikki sixx talking about hygiene on his radio show tonight? did he really just say fungus puppet? what the world? my head is cocked to the side like nipper.


fall is creeping back in and it makes me want to roll around in the grass like a blind st. bernard.. its wonderful! the leaves are changing dookie brown and falling because they are well, dying.. how poetic.


fall is great and its my favorite.. then spring, but not the "in- between" because that's the part of the year when i usually get sick. crud.


today is my wednesday off. i needed new scrubs so that was first thing on my "to do list" today. i couldn't believe it, but i got three pairs of scrubs for fifty bucks. and that guys, is amazing because i usually pay fifty bucks for one pair of scrubs which is ridiculous.


here lately i have really started watching my spending. am i growing up you ask? pssh nahh.. i guess im just in that stage of life where im figuring things out, and my brain registers thoughts like..hey dumbass you don't have to pay that much for that, when the same thing is right here for less.. in comparison to grabbing everything i like without even noticing the price tag! it just makes sense now and i see light bulbs. weeeee.


and i only curse when it's neccessary, and sometimes it's just the right word to get my point across. so im apologizing ahead of time. i mean, you got to let a wordy dird slip every now and then, its healthy in my opinion.


i used to never, ever shop on the sale racks never! it was like it was against my religion or something. and i will admit, clothes on the sale rack weren't "good enough" for me then. no, no don't think awful of me please. but now, its crazy the things you can find on those lonely racks! i figured it out, BAM its like someone hit me upside the noggin' with a brick! like just the other day, i found a pencil skirt for five dollars.. and it looks rockstar... just imagine..two slanted pocket zippers on the front.. black lace trim on the end. this skirt was originally forty-five dollars. shazamm money in my pocket. i like to use alot of sound effects when i write. :)


and here's the secret.. even though you love that jessica simpson top to death and its the end of the world if you don't take it home with you that day.. wait. you see it. there it is. its on the sale rack, not even a month later. yep, the stores are like nasty toll-free callers out to get you. don't let them trick you though, because its all a big conspiracy. they are brillant though, i have to hand it to em'. applaud.


yesterday, our house was like a kid zoo by the end of the day and i have to share because my nephew is so stinkin' funny. have you ever heard of a two-pickle cheese sandwich?? well its just as it sounds, two pieces of bread.. a slice of cheese and two dill pickles in between. that is what brayden told me he wanted for lunch, so that's what the little guy got! would you believe it, if i told you he actually ate the whole sandwich? its his favorite sandwich. that kid loves him some mountain dew too.


he is such a mess, but i love his little personality. he reminds me of.. well, me when i was little, always running around crazy, laughing hysterically. "my ears are flopping" stage. and if you know me pretty good, that past sentence just made perfect sense.


paxton is getting bigger everytime i see him. his personality should come peaking out soon enough. he's becoming a chunky monkey and his eyes aren't so cross eyed. the other day i sang him to sleep with "don't cry" by guns and roses. knocked him out flat like a pan cake. figuritively speaking of course. i would never "flatten" my little nephew out like a pan cake, that's disturbing.  i will sing it to my babies oneday.


gracie is a busy little girl and will do anything she wants to. lil' girl knows what she wants, nothing wrong with that. im not as close to gracie, as i am brayden and paxman but that's only because i don't see her as much and she doesn't live just right down the road from our house. we will get closer though because i will have to teach her the "tricks" to shopping so good like her aunt callie.


so sunday was garrett's momas 50th birthday. we took her out to eat to celebrate. she so doesn't look 50, not even near it. i hope i look as good as she does when im her age. she's great. my moma will be fifty on the 19th of october which reminds me i need to be thinking of something to get her. im not going to be mean though, because i've heard already of the things other people have planned for her.. anywho, i also shaved garretts head sunday night. i think he was scared, even though the guard was on, i mean if anyone could screw anything up it would have to be me. jk. here's a picture. 


i've been neglecting my book so i guess i'll give it some attention. im never gonna get those "thirty things" done before im thirty..

No comments: