Tuesday, September 13, 2011

love, me

in just a few hours me and garrett will be dating two years and 1 month. seems a lot longer though to me.. it's funny how you meet someone and you feel like you've known them for a lifetime, but in reality you haven't known them very long at all compared to the length of a "lifetime". where has he been all my life? and why couldn't i have met him sooner? 


 there's so many memories in my past i wish he could have shared with me, pictures i wish his face were in,.. so many parts of his life i wish i could have been apart of.  that's just life.. but i just feel so blessed to have met him when i did, he's pretty amazing. i couldn't imagine being with any other guy, honestly.


he loves me like i've never been loved before, he's special and one of a kind, and i love him so very much.


he treats me like im supposed to be treated. he spoils me. but the good kind of spoilt.


he's like that dress i find that fits just right. that dress that makes me sparkle in a crowded room and he makes me look amazing. how's that for a metaphor?


 i can remember the first time i saw him at that restraunt. he caught my eye like no one has ever grabbed my gaze before and i just wanted to stare, and  i tried not to! i didn't know who he was, i had no clue, but i knew i would see him again. and you can't tell me God didn't have anything to do with that, because i believe He did.


i was so worried i wouldn't see that guy again.. and now im his girlfriend of two years. love is silly, and has a mind of it's own! love knows just when to "jump-in" and always has perfect timing. and i love every bit of it.


and you know that it's love when you see a person, for only the person they are inside.. not for their past, no you don't even think of their past, what past? and when you forgive, you forgive quickly. or when your sorry, your truly sorry almost instantly because you love that person so much, nothing is worth fighting over.. no fight is worth destroying something so great. and you love, easy. it just comes easily.


love isn't just a word, it's a feeling and it's real when it's right

No comments: