Friday, March 16, 2012

all you need is love


my wedding gown is just across the room
hanging on a nail symbolizing to me
one of the best days of our lives is exactly three months away
i can't help but imagine his face when he sees me for the first time that day
walking down the aisle towards him
but you always imagine the worst scenario too , right?
which would be, me, the bride falling down the aisle to my groom
a heel submerged so deep in grass that it enables my ability to walk gracefully
..kidding..
no pressure here!

yesterday i dragged garrett to get fitted for his tuxedo
im only kidding though i didn't actually have to drag him there
although i do believe the guy that measured him made him a little uncomfortable
he made me giggle after he referred to his tuxedo as "a monkey suit"
i always thought they resembled a penguin?
but what do i know?

everyday is a day closer to the wedding
im excited but im nervous too
it's not cold feet
my feet are perfectly warm just where they are
it's just i have never been someone's wife before
and i know that it is completely normal to feel this way
and it's okay
i just want to be everything he wants in a wife
but what girl is placed on this earth with
all it takes to be a wife?
everyday is a life lesson
we were put on this earth to learn
so i will learn
and he will learn too
and we will grow together in love

all you need is love








No comments: