Wednesday, March 21, 2012

& i miss your laughter the most


old films seem to somewhat keep yesterdays memories alive
but only for a brief moment in time
i can rewind to my favorite parts
but i can't seem to bring you further towards me by hitting the forward button
last night i watched a few past weddings hoping to get a few ideas in my head
after realizing my eyes were soaked in happy lovey tears
i wondered how i was going to make it through my own wedding ceremony
and i laughed to myself and smiled
but then i see you
my mow - mow
and i cry even more
tears seemed to rush past my eyelashes like the rain that has fell so heavily from our rooftop all day
there you were with your polaroid camera
 the photographer made you so mad that day
you were only trying to capture memories for yourself as well
i miss you so
i miss your voice
i miss the nearness of you
and i miss your laughter the most

click-a-dee-click ]






No comments: