Wednesday, March 28, 2012

here with you



 
would it just be another day?
tell me, would the sun shine a different shade?
just another day i couldn't find my way?
just another line i would sing all over again?

so many times i wonder where i would be
if you were not here with me

would i be on a bus?
would you be on a train just along the same way?
surely, my heart would sense yours near
oh, it has been crying all along for yours
and how i wonder if we ever trod the same steps
and did you miss my presence brush past your shoulders

oh, where would i be today
if you were not here with me

i can't imagine i would be standing on top the tallest building looking down
i couldn't stand the rush of the city nor the crowd on a busy street
and i wouldn't stand in grass where i can barely see my feet
oh, i couldn't imagine being anywhere but here;
here with you



No comments: