Thursday, August 25, 2011

hang on, it's a hell of a ride!

isn't it funny how you say to yourself "self, i will not do this because everyone else does it", and the whole idea just seems stoopid to you. then you do it. i guess that is where the saying "never say never" comes in. kind of like my tattoo...suprise!.. but that's another story we will get to later.

so i decided to start this blog, only because my lifejournal software decided to hop off to BFE.

just imagine losing everything you ever wrote that was so precious to you and all the sudden.. BAM! lost forever in cyberspace. nowhere to be found. its apocalyptic. its devastating. it's almost like your computer ate it like your dog did with your homework assignments in highschool. only you can't blame the dog this time!

i imagine it has to go somewhere though.

my guess is, some douche bag in cyber voodooland has a big collection of people's lost files that mean absolutely nothing to him, but the fact that he has it now and we don't, its genius! do i have an imagination or what! so back to what i was saying.. i figure if i post (and share) my entrys on the internet, they will have a better chance of surviving. so stay please. and read all you like, it gives me another good reason to write. smart girl's a rhymer?

so i guess i could explain why i chose my blog title "my sunglasses see rockstars"? well, rock and roll is in my blood. it's me in a nutshell. in a way, its sort of like a second religion to me, and i breathe it naturally. it defines me and inspires me. and if you know anything about me, you know that i am a big fan of steven tyler a.k.a lead singer of the band aerosmith. so if the title of this blog offends you, blame that crazy tallarico. it was on the back of his autobiography "walk this way" and it somehow just fit so.. i apologize.



im actually reading his new book which he actually wrote himself, called "does the noise in my head bother you?" im only on Ch.4 but i am hooked like a crack addict! alot of the beginning is mostly stories from his childhood, how and where he grew up.. his upbringing blah blah blah and so on and doobie doobie doobie.. ( had to add a lil' joan jett in there) but he's telling you how music has played a part of his life ever since he was a little boy sitting under his father's steinway, (which is a grand piano) hearing beethoven, chopin and debussy's clair de lune. its pretty impressive how his music is molded into what it is, not only by those great composers but from many other musicians. he is truly amazing to me. autobiographys capture my attention. i love reading things that are real.


of course, this subject may not be your cup of tea so.
moving on..

so this morning was my wednesday off day. im always off of work on mondays and wednesdays, which doesn't quite make sense to me because noone is ever doing anything on those two days. its like doomsday(s) or be a complete zombie in your own home day. there's just never really anything to do on those two days, unless of course you have money. then you go shopping and return to be doomed because you spent wayy too much on something you don't even want now. might i add, i always seem to swift off subject. anyway, i woke up at six o'clock. i actually like to wake up at that time just so i can text garrett "good morning babe hope you have a super dooper day..." oh and by the way.. im off and im rubbing it in your face day.." just kidding about that last part, honest!

i contemplated going back to sleep, but instead i decided to watch johnny bravo, he's kind of like my favorite cartoon. and did you know, he actually only has four fingers! i never noticed that as a kiddo, but there's alot you don't notice when your a kid, like how some of the cartoon characters actually have "boobies". but i suppose i didn't know what a "boobie" was then.. see i told you. way off subject!





Count his fingers! See, even he knows!


for it to be a rainy day.. it was perfect for reading so that is just what i did, all day. im the kind of person that always fights reading, just as a person fights sleep. but once i get through that first chapter, you can't peel my eyelids away from the page!



garrett came over to see me after work. i haven't seen him since sunday.. only because of redrum (which is murder spelled backwards if that isn't a good enough hint lets just say aunt flo hit me hard this time!) so i've been sleeping my bitchness off. excuse my french. it was what it was. amen sisterhood!

anyway, he told me yesterday he made me something, but it wasn't anything major. so im like awwh babe! i mean, anything a guy personally makes you is major to me, its a big deal because guys don't usually do little things like that. but my guy does, thats just how he rolls!

so he took a picture we had taken of ourselves a few months ago and photoshop'd it and put it in a nice little frame for me! how sweet is that and i adore it! he even hand, well mouse printed "love" down the side of the picture! now that's something to brag about! :)

i guess i've written enough for tonight. writting is therapeutic, i like it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I also love rock n' roll and black nail polish - I mean who doesn't really?! Thanks for stopping by from FTLOB - It's a great way to find cool new reads.