Sunday, August 28, 2011

stay this way.




lay me down
on your heart.

let me fall asleep
just like this.

hold me close.
kiss my hand.

just like that
be my man.

let me sleep here
just for a minute.

so I can remember
i wanna dream it.

take me back
to that night.
on that park bench
everytime.

i close my eyes
that’s where we are.

its my favorite memory
from a page in my heart.

say you will
stay this way.

just like this.
forever, everyday.

cross your heart.
and I will too.
stay this way
here with you...






i actually wrote this saturday night after garrett left my house .. we had been laying on the couch that night and i love just laying my head on his chest and drifting off to sleep while he scratches my back. so i wrote this poem about how i feel when im laying there with him.. he has no idea how much he is wrapped around my heart and how much i love those small moments… i know im a hopeless romantic..






this is an old journal entry from my computer that thankfully i didn't lose because its so special to me- wednesday, march 23, 2011

No comments: