Monday, August 29, 2011

nikki sixx's radio show gets on my nerves

its 9:00 on a monday night and i can honestly say, im ready to hit the pillow! sad right? im only 21 years old, should i be worried? don't answer that.


i already have the fear ignited in me that when you hit age 20 you begin developing wrinkles..


i've been going to sleep alot earlier now that i think about it.. i have a perfectly good excuse tonight though: i cleaned my ENTIRE room today. i dusted, polished, tossed and ended up with two garbage bag full of clothes that have to go to a new home, any home that is.. i don't care just not mine! yes, two overflowing bags of clothes! and these aren't just clothes that don't fit, these are clothes that i HAD to get rid of because i have no room for new clothes. my dresser was literally vomiting clothes all over my floor.. im so serious right now! wouldn't that be awesome if you could use that sorry excuse on your mom.."mom, its not my fault my clothes are ALL over my floor, my dresser regurgitated my clothes!" i mean, its pretty bad when you have to get a running start just to stuff more clothes in the drawers! its definitley a pain in the azz, so its best just to get rid of it.


  so that's pretty much all i did today boocockie.. nothing real exciting. i don't even think i went outside today, at all. its way to hot to anyway. bridgette and paxman came over today while i was clean sweeping. paxman is growing everytime i see him, what a chunk! he is like a miniature version of brayden, except his skin tone is a bit lighter. all he does right now is sleeps and grunts. i can't wait until he shows us his little personality, i guess we will have to wait until he's a little bigger to find that out.


 
"i sleep with one eye open dawg"
(say this outloud in a mexican accent)

i can't leave jovi unattended in my room because i just looked down and she is eating my white chocolate pudding . bummer! i only got two spoonfuls of it. she's lucky she's so spoilt. hey i don't need the calories anyway.


 i really hope i don't kill my cat feeding her the things i do. i think its perfectly healthy though.

spoilt rotten!



so i've been listening to 106.7 which is a rock station and the song "under pressure" by david bowie comes on.. have you ever noticed it has the same sound as "ice, ice baby"! i can't believe i never noticed that, YouTube it! apparently, vanilla ice "stole the beat" of under pressure by david bowie and queen.  the song was written in 1981 if your a dork like me and research these things.


 vanilla ice drew controversy by claiming that he owed no royalties for sampling "under pressure", citing one minor alteration to the bassline (although the alteration he mentioned was actually to the drum music, not the bass.) . although no lawsuit was ever filed, the rapper supposedly settled out of court, and songwriting credits were made to members of Queen and Bowie.


i personally don't care for either of the two songs, they make me want to cut my finger off...


kidding :)





















No comments: