Wednesday, August 31, 2011

thirty things to do before i am thirty

30 things i would like to do before i am 30:
(no particular order..)


1. learn how to cook with wine, and be good at it.


2. ride a rollercoaster and keep my eyes open the whole time while screaming bloody murder.


3. finish every half-read book i own.


4. learn how to fold those annoying fitted sheets.


5. write garrett a song with my guitar and get it recorded for him.


6. get back on that stage where i belong.


7. do pilates religiously.


8. learn how to cook turnip greens.


9. clean out my neglected email inbox.


10. become a good wifey.


11. become a good mommie.


12. learn how to cut grass. hmm. maybe i should bite my tongue on that one.


13. get a professional massage at a spa.


14.(test)drive a land rover.


15. go to hollywoods boulevard walk of fame and place my hands where audrey hepburns are. oh and of course the beatles.


16. have a star named after me by the international star registry.


17. stop drinking sodas.


18. stand on the top of a tall sky scraper building and look down to cure my fear of heights.


19. find the perfect "red lip-stick" shade for me.


20. grow a lemon tree.


21. walk up an escalator that is going down in a crowded place. i just think it would be funny.


22. stay up all night and watch the sun rise.


23. watch a meteor shower.


24. have an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment.


25. steal a road sign.


26. go on a road-trip.


27. learn how to make pottery. i have always wanted to do that as a hobbie.


28. go to key west.


29. change someones life.


30. shoot a gun that knocks me off my feet.

No comments: