Monday, November 14, 2011

guardian angel dog?

have you ever experienced something you weren't sure about? something that you couldn't really explain so you just kind of naturally kept it to yourself? oh that was nothing, just a figure of your imagination! ..or was it?

well this morning as i was flipping through the tv channels, the dead files was on. i love paranormal shows! even though most of them are likely unbelievable, the thrill of getting spooked and feeling that instant adrenaline rush through your whole body is exciting!

anyway, during the show they were talking about shadow people during their investigation of this elderly womans home, which are said to be really bad spirits. i don't know if i believe all of that but thats really not the point. the point is, it made me think of a time when i saw something, if i saw it and im not even sure i did, but i couldn't explain it and i have only told one person about it.

so don't think im crazy please

last december, i graduated from a program that lasted a year of my life. my parents were against me living by myself an hour away from home, so i had to but my big girl pants on and drive back and forth everyday to and from school. and i did it. well, i had to wake up pretty early to be on time for class that started at 7 or 8 o'clock and sometimes even earlier than that if i had clincal rotations. and if you have ever had to drive back and forth like i did, you know it gets pretty tiring doing it everyday. it takes alot out of your body and when you get home from being gone all day long, you just want to go straight to bed.

im almost there i promise..

the sun was just beginning to show itself on the grass along the interstate while i was driving to school one morning. of course, im half asleep with my radio blarring to extreme volumes, (that was my way of keeping myself awake while i drove) and as i turn my head to take a look, i see what appears to be a dark tall shadow of a greyhound dog running along beside me as i drove. with a quick turn of my head, my eyes jolted back to see what they thought they had seen, but it was gone. no shadow. just sunlight radiating upon the grass.



somewhat of an idea of what is pictured in my mind
 like i said, i don't know if i really saw what i saw. maybe i was hallucinating because i wasn't getting enough sleep? maybe God was trying to tell me something like, "hey your running as fast as a greyhound slow down!" or.. maybe its my guardian angel dog, that'd be pretty dope huh? totally kidding on that last line, don't take that one serious.

but in my mind, i can see what i thought i saw perfectly, so i decided to draw it on paper. and believe me, it wasn't easy to draw, so don't assume i drew it up in a jiffy. but because i used to draw horses alot when i was younger, it wasn't so hard to draw this particular kind of dog. it took a many erasing and redrawings to get it the way i wanted it to look.

it erks me when i think about it, even if i seen it, it sure makes me wonder why? why a greyhound dog? why not a shadow of a giant jungle cat or even a horse? whats the meaning behind this? i sure wish i had a medium handy. jk, but really i don't get it. but that is okay.

so have you ever experienced something like this, what's your take on it??

No comments: