Wednesday, November 2, 2011

i miss my boyfriend


so today was pretty rad.
i woke up with a nyquil hangover, great way to start off the day right?
i slept great though, and i needed it.
sinuses are killa.
a trip to jackson why not?
mmk here we go.
hey why not throw in a tattoo?
not for me though, of course not.
i held my friends hand as she endured the pain.
i told her it wouldn't hurt.
oops.

she lives.

so best buy took us all the way around the world.
for a stinkin' usb dial up modem
which could have been avoided if only my parents would change to high speed.
they just don't listen.
bummer.
there goes 50 bucks.
wasted?
maybe so, since my sorry computer doesn't come equipted with a CD drive for the installation cd.
boocockie!

petsmart.
i want a baby rat.
i can't, i won't, i want him.
bad idea.
get me out of this store.
he is only 6.99, why not?
rats are stinky.
right!

victoria's secret?
yes please.
holy crap i spent way too much.
i forgive myself.
breathe.

mugshots.
2 long island ice teas for amber.
H20 with lemon for me.
i think i'll have a salad.
my friend is embarrasing me.
lets get out of here.
im driving, hand over the keys dude.

oh, of course i would get lost the one time my friend is intoxicated.
here we go.
where do i go?
why are those people honking at me, stop!
wait, where did 1-55 go?
and now im actually taking directions from a drunk?
wow, she knows what she is talking about!
whew!
home bound.

and i really miss garrett, but today was great.






No comments: