Monday, November 7, 2011

this is all i got

i have decided to compile a list of things that i bet you didn't know about me, mainly because i have nothing else to talk about tonight. super dooper, here we go:


1. i have two "snake bite" freckles on my neck just like actress rachel mcadams ( allie on the notebook). pretty dope.

2. i dislike donuts, actually they dislike me. im thinking i may have donaphobia.

3. when most girls would tell you their favorite movie is "the notebook", i would tell you mine is "armaggedon", mainly because the soundtrack is pretty much aerosmith, but the movie really does make me cry like a baby.

4. my favorite cartoon when i was little was aahh real monsters, 90's kid i was.

5. i have a knife phobia.

6. i used to have bleach blonde hair and i actually thought it looked good then. wrong.

7. i collect sock monkeys, blue willow china, and tea pots.

8. my favorite color is yellow and my favorite flower yellow roses.

9. i have really, really bad luck with animals.

10. the thought of getting wrinkles scares me.

11. i love audrey hepburn and i watch all of her films.

12. i hate my upper lateral incisors.

13. the worst pain i have ever experienced was when i stepped on a toothpick and it went half way into my heel. yes, ouch!

14. i plan to rock black converse shoes under my wedding dress when i get married.

15. my favorite tv show is that metal show. love those guys.

16. i love an amaretto sour.

17. i wish my name was spelled differently.

18. i love avenged sevenfold's lead singer m. shadows (matt sanders) voice.

19. my favorite thing to wear around the house is my run dmc t-shirt and a pair of black leggings.

20. i want to go to key west.

No comments: