Monday, December 5, 2011

i got carded for buying nyquil


this rainy day seems to somewhat compliment my snotty nose im rockin' around
i have been sneezing non-stop all weekend
kleenex after kleenex
nothing seems to help, not even nyquil
all it seems to do is give me a hangover
thats no fun
who wants a hangover you didn't even earn?


and you know, i actually got carded at walgreens for nyquil last night
i wish i was kidding
although i was swapping out brags to a lady in line in front of me the great effects the shet has on me
and what is worst?
sounding like marcel the shell with shoes on doesn't quite adhere with my retainer im wearing



(if your seeing question marks, youtube marcel the shell with shoes on)
what a funny combination
garrett likes my retainer
he thinks it is cute
should i be worried?

he has been a good sport this weekend
even though he made me drink his special blend of a nasty cup of alkaseltzer w/ sugar
he took my temperature and..
"if you drink it all, you can lay your head in my lap baby", he said
he takes care of me
but its monday and i really need a pick me up
so
without further ado
im going to get that mccafe' peppermint hot chocolate
that i love so much

toodles my noodles




No comments: