Wednesday, December 28, 2011

wednesday

today has been just fine
i wouldn't have spent my wednesday any other way
im not ashamed to say i didn't get fully dressed until two o'clock
p.m., that is
only because the movie sex and the city ended at that exact time in my life

i always rewind the part when carrie hits big with her wedding bouquet at least three times
you go girl i yell
hit him harder!
it's almost the same feeling a guy gets when his football team scores
pure justice

i sat indian style with my bowl of overcooked ramen noodles
and enjoyed my movie along with my cat jovi
what do i mean by overcooked?
well i didn't burn them if that is what you are guessing
lets just say i thought that i heard the wind blowing
except it wasn't the wind
it was my pot of amazingness spilling over the rim
they tasted great to me

and why not throw in yet another trip to jackson?
cool

so i bought mom a breadman for christmas, right?
well it turns out, it had a huge dent on the side of it and the lid just would not cooperate
so..
aggravation immediately sets in
needless to say it's unhappy self was going back home to target
can i get a amen?
in an attempt to exchange for a new one
guess what?
there wasn't any in stock
anywhere!
who else buys a freaking bread making machine besides me??
everyone else in the whole united freaking states does, that's who!
american's love bread?
no kidding
isn't that the reason we are so obese?
why can't america be out of slim fast?
okay so that was a little harsh
i will 'simmer down now' on that note
but we did get our money back
and we will be ordering online
why didn't i think of that in the first place?
online shopping is so much easier

so my day ended with apollo 18
and my sweetheart
i felt like i was watching the blair witch project from space
and word to the wise: don't waste your money on this film
it wasn't anything like my all-time favorite
armaggedon
featuring steven t
but it sure was nice to squeeze the life out of garretts arm
on the scary parts
or was that him squeezing the life out of me?
..kidding..

: )











No comments: