Monday, December 26, 2011

its the most wonderful time..

christmas was wonderful
minus the rain instead of snow
& i really spent too much money this christmas
..but..

i love giving
it makes me happy
so i don't feel bad at all for what i have spent
it's worth every penny to me
i suprised my daddy with a metal detector
he was like a kid scrambling for batteries right out of the box
and im pretty sure mama loves her bread maker too
it just seemed fitting for her
and im sure your wondering
garrett loved his gift
i knew he would
making it a success

im perfectly content without receiving
but of course
the people i love
share my love for giving also
i feel so spoilt
yet so thankful i have so many wonderful people in my life
who love me
so, so much
like
my sweetheart suprised me with car lashes!!
only kidding of course
he got me a camera
even better
i don't think he took into account the after effects of his purchase though
because last night i made him take a bizillion silly pictures with me
im pretty sure he realized he had created a monster
. i am a girl..
what did he think was going to happen?



christmas eve was spent watching my cookie faced nephew
race his scooter through meme's house
"it's okay, i have a scooter man"
oh, lets not forget watching cars 2 for the fifth time in a row
while aunt cowie attempted to make cake balls
they look great
but i don't have the patience to make them
ever, ever again
its like scrapbooking
i just don't have the patience for it
candy making, that is

christmas parties are the best
we played dirty santa at one of garretts familys house
i stole a candle that i didn't feel bad at all about stealing
because it smells amazing
and its called
"butt naked"
to which his mom states:
she has never smelled anything butt-naked that smells that good!

so it really felt like christmas this year
to me
next weekend we will begin a new year
so much has happened this year
i can't imagine what will be of 2012
i guess we will just have to see


No comments: